Companies That Offer New Customer Discounts
I don’t know about you, but I’m a sucker for a good deal. Companies know that we are more likely to give them a try if they offer us a discount. In addition, they can capture your email address and market to you whether or not you decide to buy. Do they have our numbers dialed? Yes. Do I mind? Not for a new customer discount!
Here are some ethical fashion companies that offer deals just for visiting their website. In most cases you are signing up for their email list in exchange, but you can always remove yourself later. Visiting their websites will generate a popup box to enter your email. Some offer the code immediately while others may take a few to email you an offer code.
- Sivana – This company provides Fair Trade jobs around the world as well as life saving vital nutrient programs for children in India. They offer $25 towards your first purchase of $50 or more. Plus, by signing up they will send you lots of discounts, sales, special offers and even some fun emails topics (“How Psychic are You?”).
- Lacausa – This LA based company donates a portion of proceeds to charitable causes and touts transparency with both donations and the ethical production in their LA factory. Plus, they’ll give you 20% off your first order.
- ABLE – Formerly FashionABLE, this re-branded lifestyle company is focused on ending the cycle of poverty for women across the world. All products are made by women. Get 20% off your order while providing a living wage for all their makers.
- Discourse Fashions – Minimalist fashions produced solely in their NYC factories; Discourse offers 15% off your first order plus free shipping in the continental US all the time, including free return shipping!
- Love Justly – This website offers products from a number of different ethical fashion companies. Sign up for their newsletter to receive 15% off. They also offer free shipping on purchases over $50 and a rewards program.
Enjoy these discounts and happy shopping! Have some other favorite deals I missed? Share in the comments below!